How to preserve wealth from stock market losses, taxes, fees and penalties
How to increase wealth and income to maintain lifestyle
How to distribute wealth in a tax efficient manner during lifetime for income
How to transfer wealth not spent during lifetime, effectively and efficiently
- A Retirement Specialist: Financial guidance from someone experienced who specializes in planning and managing retirement assets including, but not limited to IRA, Roth IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457, TSP and annuities. (Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor – Member since 2006.)
- To Organize & Simplify: A personal financial advocate who helps organize, simplify all areas of their wealth for better decision making and monitoring of progress.
- A Comprehensive Plan: Assistance planning and reviewing your total financial outlook from a big picture perspective to make decisions based upon your own specific goals and values.
- Collaboration: A key contact person to help collaborate with the other financial practitioners on their team – CPA, estate planner, investment advisors, insurance agent(s), real estate agent, banker and others.
- Education & Information: To be updated and informed proactively and regularly in an educational manner.
- Advice & Recommendation: Custom tailored and objective advice and recommendations both upon the implementation of your financial plan and on an on-going basis.
- Tax Reduction: To work with someone who understands the retirement distribution rules, to help coordinate investments upon taking money “out” for income in a tax-efficient manner, rather than merely working with an investment advisor who focuses on putting money “in” without future consideration.
- Independent & Unbiased: To work with independent advisors who have the freedom to shop and compare various strategies without an obligation to use their firms’ proprietary products.
- Forward Thinking: Working with a reliable advisor who is engaged in learning and sharing new ideas, tools, resources and technology.
- Guidance for Your Family: Guidance to your surviving spouse or other family and loved ones.
- Financial confidence.
Click here to download our Financial Lifeguard Evaluation to learn the 5 steps to a successful retirement advisor relationship.
Does this sound like you?
If you feel you don’t have the time, knowledge, or desire to plan and manage your retirement finances on your own and you would like assistance, we’d love to discuss how we may be of help. Please read on or contact us to arrange a complimentary initial consultation to help us determine if we may provide value to you.